We all know New Orleans is expensive and we could easily save a few bucks by doing these free activities :
1. gaze in wonderment at the overhead power lines for the streetcars.
2. take a selfie guilt-free.
3. mentally deconstruct the additions, returning a building to its original shape and size.
4. marvel at the light reflections on the railing along the river.
5. go alfresco spelunking, hard hat recommended but not required.
6. bonus points activity. Post a picture to FB bragging you were first in line at Cafe du Monde, purchase not required. This is free stuff to do, remember.